Cabin John Fire Department have 11 pictures including Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department. Tanker 730 Responding, River Rescues Are Part Of The Job For The Cabin John Park Fire Department, The New Medic 730. Ford F-450/Horton Ambulance., Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department, Cabin John Fire Department #5 Engine 730, Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department, Previous; Next, Charming Cabin John Fire Department #8 Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department, Birthday Party At Station 10, Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department, Cabin John Fire Department #11 Cabin John Park Volunteer Fire Department Bolsters Fire Prevention Efforts With FM Global Grant. Following are the attachments:
The post of Cabin John Fire Department was posted on March 14, 2018 at 12:35 pm. This image is published under the Cabin category. Cabin John Fire Department is tagged with Cabin John Fire Department, Cabin, John, Fire, Department..
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Johnjohn ( jon),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a toilet or bathroom.
- (sometimes cap.) a fellow;
- (sometimes cap.) a prostitute's customer.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Departmentde•part•ment (di pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a distinct part of anything arranged in divisions; a division of a complex whole or organized system.
- one of the principal branches of a governmental organization: the sanitation department.
- (cap.) one of the principal divisions of the U.S. federal government, headed by a Secretary who is a member of the President's cabinet.
- a division of a business enterprise dealing with a particular area of activity: the personnel department.
- a section of a retail store selling a particular class or kind of goods: the sportswear department.
- one of the sections of a school or college dealing with a particular field of knowledge: the English department.
- one of the large districts into which certain countries, as France, are divided for administrative purposes.
- a division of official business, duties, or functions: judicial departments.
- a sphere or province of activity, knowledge, or responsibility: Paying the bills is not my department.
- (usually cap.) [U.S. Army.](formerly) a large geographical division of the U.S. or its possessions as divided for military and defense purposes: the Hawaiian Department.
Creating the livingroom so that it seems rather vital that you give consideration and comfortable. The comfortable Cabin John Fire Department could make the guests, friends, or relatives who arrived at visit to feel at home. Along with the great feeling that you may, wouldn't be good in case you could invest some time speaking within this space together? Planning interiordesign family area you can begin by picking a correct chair patterns.
There are various options of supplies that you can select. Starting from one piece of lumber to material or lumber framework coated with cloth and foam multi faceted. The feeling wills enhance if placed in the room modern classic-style. Nonetheless, program of timber in a smart modern space could add a natural environment that is warm.
Variety of liking you and an effective fit, may support the looks of a room that is living. Seat style can you choose must correspond using the design maintained by the household itself. If a contemporary family room filled with chairs minimalist and modern Cabin John Fire Department would seem weird. Modern perception could be tougher extended if you choose a couch that's carvings and common details that are other.