Cabinet War Rooms have 6 photos it's including Cabinet War Rooms #1 Cabinet War Rooms, Cabinet War Rooms #2 File:Map Room Cabinet War Rooms 20060617.jpg, Churchill War Rooms, Churchill War Room - The Map Room., Cabinet War Rooms #5 WINSTON CHURCHILL AT THE CABINET WAR ROOMS, MAY 1945, CABINET WAR ROOMS, WHITEHALL, LONDON. Following are the pictures:
Cabinet War Rooms was posted at March 14, 2018 at 12:35 pm. This post is published at the Cabinet category. Cabinet War Rooms is tagged with Cabinet War Rooms, Cabinet, War, Rooms..
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Warwar1 (wôr),USA pronunciation n., v., warred, war•ring, adj.
- a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation;
warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
- a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
- a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
- active hostility or contention;
contest: a war of words.
- aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.
- a struggle: a war for men's minds; a war against poverty.
- armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art;
methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.
- a game for two or more persons, played with a 52-card pack evenly divided between the players, in which each player turns up one card at a time with the higher card taking the lower, and in which, when both turned up cards match, each player lays one card face down and turns up another, the player with the higher card of the second turn taking all the cards laid down.
- an occasion in this game when both turned up cards match.
- [Archaic.]a battle.
- to make or carry on war;
fight: to war with a neighboring nation.
- to carry on active hostility or contention: Throughout her life she warred with sin and corruption.
- to be in conflict or in a state of strong opposition: The temptation warred with his conscience.
- of, belonging to, used in, or due to war: war preparations; war hysteria.
Roomsroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Cabinet War Rooms style style's color palette is focused from the palette of basic shades like dark, brown, dull, and white. Utilize these colors for internal components flooring, for example surfaces, ceiling, and reserving a location for a splash of bright hues of the room in extras.
Floor with components for example pottery tile, ceramics, wood , and pebble properly joined inside the modern category. Provide concluding rather such as a rug for yet another feeling of luxury and also to accident bedroom creatively. This trick is most ideal for separating between the family room which will seem next to one another along with the diningroom.
Use your imagination to get a more creative process patterns and textures to provide a beauty inside the bedroom. Chances have opened for your content used to perform out interior design stand is. The impression that is thought in contemporary home design is outlines that are small and setting " less stuff ".