Green Kitchen have 6 images , they are Medium Size Of Kitchen:good Looking Sage Green Kitchen Colors Cool Sage Green Kitchen Colors, Green Kitchen Walls For Fresh And Natural Looking Kitchen | Kitchens | Pinterest | Green Kitchen Walls, Green Kitchen And Kitchen Wallpaper, Green Kitchen #3 10 Beautiful Rooms, 10 Paint Colors To Try If You Dream Of A Green Kitchen, Full Size Of Kitchen:elegant Sage Green Kitchen Colors Yellow Cabinets Cabinet Large Size Of Kitchen:elegant Sage Green Kitchen Colors Yellow Cabinets ., 20 Gorgeous Green Kitchen Design Ideas. Here are the pictures:
This post about Green Kitchen was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 12:35 pm. It is posted on the Kitchen category. Green Kitchen is tagged with Green Kitchen, Green, Kitchen..
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
The home typically has a unique figure. Moreover with cottages or the bungalow are found in the UK. Do not want to transform the construction of the building is toomuch, Green Kitchen styles compete with classic pad.
Never expected lovely, a result! So that you can take care of the figure of the building, the custom Alex St of Kitchen Architecture introducing a kitchen style in addition to the key building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK could be the building in question.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and it is now after dark stage of reconstruction. Rather than trying to mimic the cottage's design, Alex E decided to build one more home design that'll lessen the architectural change of the whole resort and keep this house's type.