- do not resuscitate (used in hospitals and other health-care facilities to indicate to the staff the decision of a patient's doctors and family, or of the patient by a living will, to avoid extraordinary means of prolonging life).
- Also, D.N.R. do not return.
COMFORTcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
CAREcare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Hello , this photo is about 6 DNR COMFORT CARE . ( Dnr Comfort Care #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 797 x 598. This blog post's file size is just 79 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Dnr Comfort Care.
We'd want to discuss some tips about constitute mirror within your place, before speaking about 6 DNR COMFORT CARE . ( Dnr Comfort Care #4). Be sure to pick a dressing-table with capability that is optimum. Dnr Comfort Care may be used for you who would like to alter the look of one's make room up.
Feces may be the correct decision for a combined with dressing table, as well as useful as it can certainly be bundled underneath the under the bureau, ottoman provides the effect of sunshine.
While in the sensation of 6 DNR COMFORT CARE . ( Dnr Comfort Care #4) which you have to be ready to accommodate every one of the requirements for example perfumes, components variety, before 'trappings' instruments makeup items. In-general, extra illumination is required by desks. This is often circumvented by positioning a wall lamp around the side mirror that was left and right or with the addition of a small lamp at around the mirror.