Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Cloisonnécloi•son•né (kloi′zə nā′; Fr. klwa zô nā′),USA pronunciation n.
- enamelwork in which colored areas are separated by thin metal bands fixed edgewise to the ground.
- pertaining to, forming, or resembling cloisonné or the pattern of cloisonné.
Vasesvase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Antique 8” Chinese Cloisonné Vases \ (attractive Cloisonne Dragon Vase #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 825 x 825. It's file size is only 117 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Cloisonne Dragon Vase.
In this case, there are some important things in choosing an office couch for the company, you have to know and consider.
Along with that, sometimes we're perplexed. Cloisonne Dragon Vase that we need while at the office is important, but around the other-hand we likewise feel shame, office seats where we have been there it really is simply the form and colour have been faulty.
- Select A seat that's comfortable when you take a seat or an appropriate foam.
- Regulate the color of the chair along with coloring and your style of one's furniture.
- Pick A chair in line with the budget / wants of the firm.
- Choose a guaranteed brand office chairs chairs will often have both feet of the chair, hydraulic, a warranty of 24 months, as well as the arms of the chair through the arranged.