Arrowheadar•row•head (ar′ō hed′),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or tip of an arrow, usually separable from the shaft and conventionally wedge-shaped.
- anything resembling or having the conventional shape of an arrowhead.
- any aquatic or bog plant of the genus Sagittaria, having usually arrowhead-shaped leaves and clusters of white flowers.
- any of several other plants having arrowhead-shaped leaves.
- the dartlike form in an egg-and-dart ornament.
Ranchranch (ranch),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment maintained for raising livestock under range conditions.
- [Chiefly Western U.S. and Canada.]a large farm used primarily to raise one kind of crop or animal: a mink ranch.
- a dude ranch.
- the persons employed or living on a ranch.
- See ranch house.
- to manage or work on a ranch.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Hospitalityhos•pi•tal•i•ty (hos′pi tal′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the friendly reception and treatment of guests or strangers.
- the quality or disposition of receiving and treating guests and strangers in a warm, friendly, generous way.
Hi guys, this image is about Arrowhead Ranch Cabins #2 Your Gracious Hospitality .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1260 x 529. This blog post's file size is only 92 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Arrowhead Ranch Cabins.
Your house frequently has a unique figure. Furthermore with the bungalow or cottages are found in britain. Don't need to alter the building's design is toomuch, Arrowhead Ranch Cabins #2 Your Gracious Hospitality . designs and classic pad compete.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and is currently past the stage of redevelopment. Rather than wanting to copy the type of the bungalow, Alex St chose to construct yet another kitchen design which will decrease the architectural change of the entire resort and preserve this house's type.
Never expected an outcome, lovely! As a way to keep up with the figure of the building, the designer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture adding a home layout in addition to the principal building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the united kingdom will be the building involved.