Autoau•to (ô′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Upholsteryup•hol•ster•y (up hōl′stə rē, -strē, ə pōl′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ster•ies.
- the materials used to cushion and cover furniture.
- the business of an upholsterer.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Kitkit1 (kit),USA pronunciation n., v., kit•ted, kit•ting.
- a set or collection of tools, supplies, instructional matter, etc., for a specific purpose: a first-aid kit; a sales kit.
- the case for containing these.
- such a case and its contents.
- a set of materials or parts from which something can be assembled: a model car made from a kit.
- a set, lot, or collection of things or persons.
- a wooden tub, pail, etc., usually circular.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a costume or outfit of clothing, esp. for a specific purpose: ski kit; dancing kit; battle kit.
- kit and caboodle or boodle, the whole lot of persons or things;
all of something (often prec. by whole): We took along the whole kit and caboodle in the station wagon.
- to package or make available in a kit: a new model airplane that has just been kitted for the hobbyist.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to outfit or equip (often fol. by out or up).
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Fixfix (fiks),USA pronunciation v., fixed or fixt, fix•ing, n.
- to repair;
- to put in order or in good condition;
adjust or arrrange: She fixed her hair in a bun.
- to make fast, firm, or stable.
- to place definitely and more or less permanently: to fix a circus poster to a wall.
- to settle definitely;
determine: to fix a price.
- to direct (the eyes, the attention, etc.) steadily: His eyes were fixed on the distant ship.
- to attract and hold (the eye, the attention, etc.).
- to make set or rigid.
- to put into permanent form.
- to put or place (responsibility, blame, etc.) on a person.
- to assign or refer to a definite place, time, etc.
- to provide or supply with (something needed or wanted): How are you fixed for money?
- to arrange or influence the outcome or action of, esp. privately or dishonestly: to fix a jury; to fix a game.
- to get (a meal);
prepare (food): What time shall I fix supper?
- to put in a condition or position to make no further trouble.
- to get even with;
get revenge upon: I'll fix him!
- to castrate or spay (an animal, esp. a pet).
- to make stable in consistency or condition;
reduce from fluidity or volatility to a more stable state.
- to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a useful compound, as a nitrate fertilizer.
- to render (an image) permanent by removing light-sensitive silver halides.
- [Microscopy.]to kill, make rigid, and preserve for microscopic study.
- to become fixed.
- to become set;
assume a rigid or solid form.
- to become stable or permanent.
- to settle down.
- to inject oneself with a narcotic.
- [Chiefly Southern U.S.]to prepare;
plan (usually fol. by an infinitive): I was just fixing to call you. We're fixing to go to Colorado this summer.
- fix on or upon, to decide on;
determine: We won't be able to fix on a location for the banquet until we know the number of guests.
- fix one's wagon, to exact retribution for an offense;
treat someone vengefully: I'll dock his pay and that will fix his wagon.
- fix up:
- to arrange for: to fix up a date.
- to provide with;
- to repair;
- to smooth over;
solve: They weren't able to fix up their differences.
- a position from which it is difficult to escape;
- a repair, adjustment, or solution, usually of an immediate nature: Can you think of a fix for the problem?
- a charted position of a vessel or aircraft, determined by two or more bearings taken on landmarks, heavenly bod-ies, etc.
- the determining of the position of a ship, plane, etc., by mathematical, electronic, or other means: The navigator took a fix on the sun and steered the ship due north.
- a clear determination: Can you get a fix on what he really means?
- an injection of heroin or other narcotic.
- the narcotic or amount of narcotic injected.
- a compulsively sought dose or infusion of something: to need one's daily fix of soap operas on TV.
- an underhand or illegal arrangement, esp. one secured through bribery or influence.
- a contest, situation, etc., whose outcome is prearranged dishonestly.
- in a fix, [Older Slang.]pregnant.
Hello there, this attachment is about Auto Leather Upholstery Repair Kit #6 We Can Fix That!. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 744 x 558. This blog post's file size is just 41 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Auto Leather Upholstery Repair Kit.
Before speaking about Auto Leather Upholstery Repair Kit #6 We Can Fix That!, we would prefer to speak about some recommendations on workbench. In cases like this, there are some important things you should know and consider in selecting an office couch for the corporation. Pick a guaranteed brand office chairs, office chairs will often have a warranty of 24 months, both feet of the couch, hydraulic, and also the hands of the chair through the agreed (NEW).
Select a seat according to the budget / desires of one's corporation. Adjust the colour of the furniture of the couch with color and your style. Make sure to select a couch that's gentle when you take a seat or a comfortable foam.
Along side that, occasionally we are baffled. Colour have now been unsuitable, but on the other hand we also experience pity, office chairs on which we've been there it's merely the shape although Auto Leather Upholstery Repair Kit #6 We Can Fix That! that we need while at the job is very important.