Beautifulbeau•ti•ful (byo̅o̅′tə fəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having beauty;
having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.;
delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
very pleasing or satisfying.
- the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the).
- (used with a pl. v.) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the): the good and the beautiful.
- the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the): to strive to attain the beautiful.
fantastic: You got two front-row seats? Beautiful!
incredible: used ironically: Your car broke down in the middle of the freeway? Beautiful!
Acneac•ne (ak′nē),USA pronunciation n. [Pathol.]
an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, esp. on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring. Also called ac′ne vul•ga′ris (vul gâr′is, -gar′-).USA pronunciation Cf. rosacea. ac′ned, adj.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Therapyther•a•py (ther′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
- the treatment of disease or disorders, as by some remedial, rehabilitating, or curative process: speech therapy.
- a curative power or quality.
- any act, hobby, task, program, etc., that relieves tension.
Maskmask (mask, mäsk),USA pronunciation n.
- a covering for all or part of the face, worn to conceal one's identity.
- a grotesque or humorous false face worn at a carnival, masquerade, etc.: Halloween masks.
- Also called swim mask. a device consisting typically of a transparent glass or plastic panel fitted into a flexible rubber gasket that fits snugly around the eyes, over the cheeks, and usually over the nose: used by skin divers.
- anything that disguises or conceals;
pretense: His politeness is a mask for his fundamentally malicious personality.
- a likeness of a face, as one molded on the face in plaster. Cf. death mask, life mask.
- a covering of wire, gauze, etc., to protect the face, as from splinters, dust, or a pitched ball.
- See gas mask.
- any protective covering for the face or head.
- any protective covering, as paper, cardboard, plastic, or the like, used for masking an area of something, as of a photograph or window.
- the dark shading on the muzzle of certain dogs.
- a representation of a face or head, generally grotesque, used as an architectural ornament or as a decorative device in weaponry, furniture, etc.
- a person wearing a mask;
- masque (defs. 1–3).
- Also, masque. a cosmetic cream, gel, paste, or the like, that is applied to the face and allowed to remain for a short time before being removed and is used for tightening, cleansing, refreshing, or lubricating the skin.
- a piece of cloth, silk, or plastic material covering the face of an actor to symbolize the character being represented: used in Greek and Roman drama and in some modern plays.
- the face or head, as of a fox.
- a type of stencil applied to the surface of a semiconductor to permit selective etching or deposition: used in the manufacture of integrated circuits by photolithography.
- [Fort.]a screen, as of earth or brush, for concealing or protecting a battery or any military operation.
- Also called braker. [Shipbuilding.]a sliding timber construction braced against the stern of a hull being launched to keep it from entering the water too rapidly.
- to disguise or conceal;
dissemble: to mask one's intentions.
- to cover or conceal with a mask.
- to cover or shield a part of (a design, picture, etc.) in order to prevent reproduction or to protect the surface from the colors used, as in working with an air brush or in painting.
- [Fort.]to conceal (a battery or any military operation) from the enemy.
- to hinder, as an army, from conducting an operation.
- to put on a mask;
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Beautiful Acne Light Therapy Mask #6 Blue-light-therapy-acne.jpg. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 880 x 462. This blog post's file size is just 35 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Acne Light Therapy Mask.
Observe how simple without ponying up a lot of money, it's to acquire an artist beach-theme try your bedroom. You want to notice in your room if you're unsure what you want in your Acne Light Therapy Mask try looking in decorating publications and textbooks to get a feeling of the accessories. To preserve the design seaside that is constant you've to reduce the components that fit your design to be simply purchased by yourself.
An interesting band of highlights might consists of some covers apart a lamp along with a nice beach-theme figure bigger. Utilize pictures and Beautiful Acne Light Therapy Mask #6 Blue-light-therapy-acne.jpg topic prints in your walls to create a style during your bedroom. Lots of people don't learn how to effectively suspend a piece of artwork which makes an impact for the visual appeal.
For designing the beach colors should make you look at the beach. Lighting and breezy of blues even some orange with a lot. Should sounds that are neutral are preferred by you think about beige sand and skin tone. other accents that will assist as well as incorporate seashells beach beach molds bring out the beach in your room. Number that is unusual should be grouped your components in by you. Constantly look good if your class includes large and short accessories blended together.