Alarma•larm (ə lärm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension;
- any sound, outcry, or information intended to warn of approaching danger: Paul Revere raced through the countryside raising the alarm that the British were coming.
- an automatic device that serves to call attention, to rouse from sleep, or to warn of fire, smoke, an intruder, etc.
- a warning sound;
signal for attention.
- any sound, outcry, chemical discharge, action, or other signal that functions to draw attention to a potential predator.
- [Fencing.]an appeal or a challenge made by a step or stamp on the ground with the advancing foot.
- [Archaic.]a call to arms.
- to make fearful or apprehensive;
- to warn of danger;
rouse to vigilance and swift measures for safety.
- to fit or equip with an alarm or alarms, as for fire, smoke, or robbery: to alarm one's house and garage.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.
Hello , this blog post is about Braun Projecting Alarm Clock ( Alarm Clock Ceiling Design Inspirations #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 582 x 582. This image's file size is only 26 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Alarm Clock Ceiling.
Alarm Clock Ceiling Collection aren't for everybody, but you love contemporary bedrooms, when you've an appreciation of the good collections in craft and structure. Now, you almost certainly don't understand how to create an ideal contemporary room arrangement and you also may believe it is something that the developer personalities are responsible for, nevertheless, you may also feel it using a small shopping carefully.
In many cases, you must think about today's room set like producing your room just like a public. The bedroom collection that is modern lets you develop a contemporary art public within your room. Remember, within the form of contemporary furniture following purpose, the portions are naturally able to do their occupation, nevertheless the feeling of the public is available in the fact that they lack the style decorations.
Instead, the bed room models are modern as well as the furniture is clear and sharp in design and it is usually a trademark slice that will often survive by itself or work very well with others. As this is the center of your room public show you must start oneself, with the mattress.