ChristChrist (krīst),USA pronunciation n.
- Jesus of Nazareth, held by Christians to be the fulfillment of prophecies in the Old Testament regarding the eventual coming of a Messiah.
- the Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament (used chiefly in versions of the New Testament).
- someone regarded as similar to Jesus of Nazareth.
Fellowshipfel•low•ship (fel′ō ship′),USA pronunciation n., v., -shipped or -shiped, -ship•ping or -ship•ing.
- the condition or relation of being a fellow: the fellowship of humankind.
- friendly relationship;
companionship: the fellowship of father and son.
- community of interest, feeling, etc.
- communion, as between members of the same church.
- an association of persons having similar tastes, interests, etc.
- a company, guild, or corporation.
- the body of fellows in a college or university.
- the position or emoluments of a fellow of a college or university, or the sum of money he or she receives.
- a foundation for the maintenance of a fellow in a college or university.
- to admit to fellowship, esp. religious fellowship.
- to join in fellowship, esp. religious fellowship.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Christ Fellowship Gardens #2 Just For Kids. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 4302 x 2868. It's file size is only 1625 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Christ Fellowship Gardens.
The house generally has a unique persona. Moreover together with cottages or the bungalow are located in the UK. Don't desire to change the building's composition is a lot of, Christ Fellowship Gardens styles contend with standard cottage.
Never requested lovely, an outcome! So that you can maintain the building's figure, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Architecture putting a home layout apart from the main building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, great britain could be the building in-question.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and it is today past the stage of reconstruction. As opposed to looking to imitate the type of the bungalow, Alex E decided to build yet another kitchen design that preserve the character of this household and will decrease the entire lodge's architectural change.