Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Hello guys, this picture is about Closet Tower ( Closet Tower #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1900 x 1900. It's file size is only 295 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Closet Tower.
One of many most typical queries we request is how do you paint my tub counter? The baths have benefits through the years and are also the bathroom's focal-point. By remodeling your Closet Tower ( Closet Tower #4), you repaint the bath mirror with relative convenience can bring living to the aged toilet and requires just a few nights of function and develop a wonderful weekend project.
First we must prepare bathroom cabinet to do this you will need sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver, remove the hinges and eliminate every one of the drawers from your own wardrobe that is present. Next grab your sandpaper and a little mud all finished in the makeup cabinet. Be sure the sand both attributes of the restroom doorway. Somewhat scrub the complete toilet with gentle soap, once you have accomplished sanding the entranceway.
It really is time to paint-your cupboard first mixing the color until it starts. Next utilize a comb to uniformly cover the lightweight coloring onto all surfaces of the restroom cabinet. Easier than to darken the undertaking with one layer of colour, to employ some light layers. Let to dry for a number of hours or overnight, then reinstall your second and / or third colour applications.
With the addition of new buttons towards the compartment and cabinet gates, another strategy to tidy up your outdated toilet is. Furthermore exchanging the sink with a much more modern and new style can also enable revise your previous Closet Tower ( Closet Tower #4).
Use a top quality primer to allow the external area of the Closet Tower ( Closet Tower #4) t and the local equipment shop consult with to obtain the right primer on your unique undertaking. Let before wanting to paint-your bathroom counter, the primer dry. Tape from all edges around your bathroom counter not to get colour on your walls or surfaces.
Now we have painted back the dressing table changing handles and all doors covering the bathroom flooring that touches the adjoining ground or wall, and reinserting most of the fittings that were unveiled with this approach. Now's a good time if it is not put appropriately, to adjust the entranceway so that minor realignment in making the place of screws that are new to shut the entranceway uniformly.