Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Sisalsi•sal (sī′səl, sis′əl),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called si′sal hemp′. a fiber yielded by an agave, Agave sisalana, of Yucatán, used for making rope, rugs, etc.
- the plant itself.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hello folks, this picture is about Diamond Sisal Rug Gray_natural (beautiful Diamond Pattern Sisal Rug #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 984 x 984. It's file size is only 425 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Diamond Pattern Sisal Rug.
On the other hand, recently we adore the vintage residence. Effectively, when you have historic history residence parents, why not decorate it to look more elegant. Diamond Sisal Rug Gray_natural (beautiful Diamond Pattern Sisal Rug #4) identity already-owned. How exactly to change it to make it newer and happy that is refreshing if given that you just possess a stained glass at home the glass is worth pricey. To be the primary focus gorgeous, choose a color paint that is basic for the walls around it.
Select wallpaper with a pattern such as the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there is a indentation across the window in the old-house if you prefer to use wallpaper. As a way to remain revealed, placed to the sills' frame. But Diamond Pattern Sisal Rug may reduce the visual and luxurious in a screen that is little. Utilize only drapes generally, but produced open. Another situation if you feel really poor condition screen, then your drapes should really be inserted outside the figure and cover.
A look more luxurious interior will be long before base also made by drapery. One of the items that might seem ugly is just about old's shelves had started decaying. Replace with open shelves of lumber, may be particles or reliable wood. Present also antique accessories you have. Open racks may also supply a modern minimalist contact that a gallery does not be looked like by house that is old.