ER: The Game (Medic Simulator) Gameplay - YouTube (delightful Emergency Room Games #2) Photos Gallery
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Hello guys, this picture is about ER: The Game (Medic Simulator) Gameplay - YouTube (delightful Emergency Room Games #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1786 x 1005. This image's file size is just 194 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Emergency Room Games.
Emergency Room Games layout like no death, many idea of kitchen. Particularly for young individuals who live in metropolitan situations, the present day strategy not merely make the kitchen look beautiful but additionally makes cooking food that is easier. The very first trips of concept kitchen is furnished cooking class. If the standard home can not be separated from your heater, the present day layout is quite much linked with high-tech furnishings. A number of the furniture we mean, amongst others, gas-stove, fridge, oven, blender dispensers, machines.
Such that it makes the environment of the activity that-much more fun structuring all this gear could be set. Next is really a distinct part of the kitchen home that is filthy and clean. Area hygiene stays the number one, even though it is called a dirty home. The word gross arise since within this portion is really a food processing cleaning furniture at the same time ripe. Therefore the place is more prone to fall apart.
Instead, Emergency Room Games provides as a display. Beverage and all food ready accumulated here first, and after that delivered to the desk. Home clear can also be commonly used to cook simple meals, cook bakery, including eggs, boil the noodles, and juicing. There are occasions when the room is also named the kitchen is made in to the dining area.