Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Breedbreed (brēd),USA pronunciation v., bred, breed•ing, n.
- to produce (offspring);
- to produce by mating;
reproduce: Ten mice were bred in the laboratory.
- to cause to reproduce by controlled pollination.
- to improve by controlled pollination and selection.
- to raise (cattle, sheep, etc.): He breeds longhorns on the ranch.
- to cause or be the source of;
give rise to: Dirt breeds disease. Stagnant water breeds mosquitoes.
- to develop by training or education;
rear: He was born and bred a gentleman.
- [Energy.]to produce more fissile nuclear fuel than is consumed in a reactor.
- to impregnate;
mate: Breed a strong mare with a fast stallion and hope for a Derby winner.
- to produce offspring: Many animals breed in the spring.
- to be engendered or produced;
develop: Bacteria will not breed in alcohol.
- to cause the birth of young, as in raising stock.
- to be pregnant.
- a relatively homogenous group of animals within a species, developed and maintained by humans.
strain: She comes from a fine breed of people.
group: Scholars are a quiet breed.
- [Offensive.]half-breed (def. 2).
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
BedsBeds (bedz),USA pronunciation n.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Exceptional Large Breed Dog Beds Photo Gallery #7 DogsAholic. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 745 x 453. It's file size is just 60 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Large Breed Dog Beds.
Exceptional Large Breed Dog Beds Photo Gallery #7 DogsAholic to the porch of the house can make your property tattoo that is minimalist so your design seems classy, of the terrace should really be great and lavish. This luxury will also give the impact of being on the front porch minimalism that is relaxed and seems more lovely to appear in the exterior.
By choosing the right floor with regards to hues and motifs, all of that can be understood. Hues are vibrant and normal colour period, typically the most popular option nowadays, because these hues provides lavish environment and a comfortable environment cool of beauty.
Among the components that make a comfortable house noticed from the eyesight, felt luxurious and perfect residence is Exceptional Large Breed Dog Beds Photo Gallery #7 DogsAholic. With the choice and correct sleeping of ceramic flooring, the rooms were routine can be developed in to an area that looks spacious and lavish.