Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Conversioncon•ver•sion (kən vûr′zhən, -shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of converting; state of being converted.
- change in character, form, or function.
- spiritual change from sinfulness to righteousness.
- change from one religion, political belief, viewpoint, etc., to another.
- a change of attitude, emotion, or viewpoint from one of indifference, disbelief, or antagonism to one of acceptance, faith, or enthusiastic support, esp. such a change in a person's religion.
- a physical transformation from one material or state to another: conversion of coal, water, and air into nylon.
- the act of obtaining equivalent value, as of money or units of measurement, in an exchange or calculation: conversion of francs into dollars.
- a physical, structural, or design change or transformation from one state or condition to another, esp. to effect a change in function: conversion of a freighter into a passenger liner.
- a substitution of one component for another so as to effect a change: conversion from oil heat to gas heat.
- a change in the form or units of an expression.
- [Logic.]the transposition of the subject and predicate of a proposition, as "No good man is unhappy'' becomes by conversion "No unhappy man is good.''
- unauthorized assumption and exercise of rights of ownership over personal property belonging to another.
- change from realty into personalty, or vice versa, as in the sale or purchase of land or mining coal.
- [Football.]a score made on a try for a point after touchdown by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the bar between the goalposts or by completing a pass in or running the ball into the end zone.
- the process by which a repressed psychic event, idea, feeling, memory, or impulse is represented by a bodily change or symptom.
- the production of radioactive material in a process in which one nuclear fuel is converted into another by the capture of neutrons. Cf. breeding (def. 6).
- the process of changing software designed to run on one computer system to run on another.
- the change from an existing computer system to a new computer system.
- the act of transferring or copying data stored on one storage medium to another storage medium.
- the process of changing the base that a number or numbers are written in.
- the transformation of material from a form suitable for printing by one process to a form suitable for another process: a halftone gravure conversion.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Fireplace Conversion Cost Graphic ( Can A Gas Fireplace Be Converted To Wood Idea #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 693 x 669. This attachment's file size is just 69 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Can A Gas Fireplace Be Converted To Wood.
Before referring to Fireplace Conversion Cost Graphic ( Can A Gas Fireplace Be Converted To Wood Idea #3), we'd prefer to speak about some tips on wood floor shades. Dim and dark colors are a common option for musicians' companies, contemporary trendy and interiors. Dirty conventional brown shade or natural wood that is perfect in the event you choose a classic look. Colour depth and bold (various shades-of red: walnut and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same coloring) that is perfect for professional rooms, practices and other large spaces where the ground becomes a key element of the design.
Whilst the Fireplace Conversion Cost Graphic ( Can A Gas Fireplace Be Converted To Wood Idea #3) photographs and digital house coordinator can provide of what the ultimate consequence may be a broad idea, there's no better way to establish along with of a floor in the place of considering the taste spot in sun light.
Hot platinum, brown can make your room cozy. Floor that is grey and white could make your space large. If the power to cover a tiny dent and scores are a must choose pure shaded wood floor in matt end. Remember that the shades must match eachother and distinction. The floor can not have equivalent colors as furniture and surfaces.