Greasegrease (n. grēs;v. grēs, grēz),USA pronunciation n., v., greased, greasing.
- the melted or rendered fat of animals, esp. when in a soft state.
- fatty or oily matter in general;
- Also called grease′ wool′. wool, as shorn, before being cleansed of the oily matter.Also called grease-heel (grēs′hēl′).USA pronunciation [Vet. Pathol.]inflammation of a horse's skin in the fetlock region, attended with an oily secretion.
- a bribe.
- to put grease on;
lubricate: to grease the axle of a car.
- to smear or cover with grease.
- to cause to occur easily;
smooth the way;
- to bribe.
- grease someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Howdy peoples, this image is about Grease Can Clog A Kitchen Sink Drain (ordinary Can I Pour Bleach Down The Sink #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 730 x 411. This picture's file size is only 56 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Can I Pour Bleach Down The Sink.
Grease Can Clog A Kitchen Sink Drain (ordinary Can I Pour Bleach Down The Sink #4) generally be a place we collect with relatives in the home. Moreover, occasionally a lot of actions undertaken in the two locations. So your atmosphere becomes warmer and pleasurable, for that we need great light. Here are some recommendations from us for the kitchen light is more appropriate and attractive. Modern hanging could be found in some types the kitchen.
The chandelier need to utilize, we propose which you choose a hanging style that is easy to not display the setting of the gang while in the space were exorbitant. Hanging bulbs are often suited to kitchens with style. The hanging has an identity that is quite simple therefore it looks more stylish as some of the photos above. Make sure if you use the chandelier, you select an identical style to keep pace using the overall kitchen your home.
Can I Pour Bleach Down The Sink are spread not only to focus on garage or the garden only. Now, the light can be used aswell coupled with your contemporary kitchen layout. In reality, using these lamps, the area seems more versatile and broad; and, Holding threshold will be the most suitable choice for light design of your kitchen house.
Usually the improvement of attractive lights may also increase the appeal of contemporary kitchen design, as well as utilizing the variety downlight. You simply regulate lamp design's type using a contemporary kitchen in your home. Frequent within this place, made contemporary modern home layout that was minimalist. Therefore, the lights utilized are easy versions with nominal light or light contemporary design that is modern.
One of many most important points in the Can I Pour Bleach Down The Sink, specially the current kitchen is set up illumination lights that were suitable. Its purpose, in addition to encouraging the lighting, the light may also boost the classy search of your kitchen. Lamps are perfect for the present day cooking area is not light and light to moderate light, but additionally do not allow it to be also vivid, because it will make stunning.
Simple and look more sophisticated, limit chains could possibly be combined with a number of home layout you have. You can add DIRECTED lamps on each aspect of the ceiling with selected colors hence the place more attractive and modern kitchen to make it more exciting.
While in the contemporary home needs to have two concepts of lighting lighting thorough and aimed lighting. Complete course lighting to illuminate the whole area inside contemporary home, as for illumination a to greatly help, the light smooth the activity of cooking favorites.