Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Countertopcount•er•top (koun′tər top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a counter, as in a kitchen, esp. when covered with a heat- and stain-resistant material.
- designed to fit or be used on a countertop: a countertop microwave oven.
counter1 + top1]
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Comparisoncom•par•i•son (kəm par′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of comparing.
- the state of being compared.
- a likening;
illustration by similitude;
comparative estimate or statement.
- the considering of two things with regard to some characteristic that is common to both, as the likening of a hero to a lion in courage.
- capability of being compared or likened.
- the function of an adverb or adjective that is used to indicate degrees of superiority or inferiority in quality, quantity, or intensity.
- the patterns of formation involved therein.
- the degrees of a particular word, displayed in a fixed order, as mild, milder, mildest, less mild, least mild.
Hi folks, this post is about Marble Countertop Cost Comparison (good How Much For Countertops #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 960 x 639. It's file size is just 79 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: How Much For Countertops.
The Marble Countertop Cost Comparison (good How Much For Countertops #5) could be a focal-point within the space were great. It can be covered by you with tile, wood, metal, or stone depending on the style of your kitchen as well as the search you would like. One example could be the kitchen Jered Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made from stone, hardwood and aluminum. The backsplash is manufactured inside a broad reel that protects the wall and add a gorgeous focal point's kind.
A wide variety in one single sort of porcelain of shapes shades and sizes get this to product be adaptable. Here are some options backsplash. Stone backsplash is popular because it gives its own style and luxury for the home, specially marble. Along with might be white or dreary jewel or a diverse general. If you would like a smooth surface rock might be tiled.
For the content, wood is rarely used in the design of your kitchen backsplash due to the unfavorable affect of the water contrary to the lumber. Nonetheless, some contemporary kitchens remain utilizing lumber for decor backsplash. Lumber can provide a rustic experience to the kitchen or simply include a contemporary minimalist style and temperature.
Backsplash created stretching generally employs your kitchen set in selecting a Marble Countertop Cost Comparison (good How Much For Countertops #5) for kitchen. Products that are simply washed commonly be one of the conditions for products for your backsplash's choice. Products commonly used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very common option among consumers.