MarysMar•y (mâr′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Virgin Mary. the mother of Jesus.
- the sister of Lazarus and Martha. Luke 10:38–42;
- See Mary, Queen of Scots.
- (Princess Victoria Mary of Teck) 1867–1953, Queen of England 1910–36 (wife of George V).
- Slang (often offensive). a male homosexual.
- a female given name.
Secretse•cret (sē′krit),USA pronunciation adj.
- done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
- kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.
- faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential;
- designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.
- secluded, sheltered, or withdrawn: a secret hiding place.
- beyond ordinary human understanding;
- (of information, a document, etc.)
- bearing the classification secret.
- limited to persons authorized to use information documents, etc., so classified.
- something that is or is kept secret, hidden, or concealed.
- a mystery: the secrets of nature.
- a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.
- a method, formula, plan, etc., known only to the initiated or the few: the secret of happiness; a trade secret.
- a classification assigned to information, a document, etc., considered less vital to security than top-secret but more vital than confidential, and limiting its use to persons who have been cleared, as by various government agencies, as trustworthy to handle such material. Cf. classification (def. 5).
- (cap.) [Liturgy.]a variable prayer in the Roman and other Latin liturgies, said inaudibly by the celebrant after the offertory and immediately before the preface.
- in secret, unknown to others;
secretly: A resistance movement was already being organized in secret.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Characterschar•ac•ter (kar′ik tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the aggregate of features and traits that form the individual nature of some person or thing.
- one such feature or trait;
- moral or ethical quality: a man of fine, honorable character.
- qualities of honesty, courage, or the like;
integrity: It takes character to face up to a bully.
- reputation: a stain on one's character.
- good repute.
- an account of the qualities or peculiarities of a person or thing.
- a person, esp. with reference to behavior or personality: a suspicious character.
- an odd, eccentric, or unusual person.
- a person represented in a drama, story, etc.
- a part or role, as in a play or film.
- a symbol as used in a writing system, as a letter of the alphabet.
- the symbols of a writing system collectively.
- a significant visual mark or symbol.
- status or capacity: the character of a justice of the peace.
- a written statement from an employer concerning the qualities of a former employee.
- (esp. in 17th- and 18th-century England) a formal character sketch or descriptive analysis of a particular human virtue or vice as represented in a person or type. Cf. character sketch.
- any trait, function, structure, or substance of an organism resulting from the effect of one or more genes as modified by the environment.
- any symbol, as a number, letter, punctuation mark, etc., that represents data and that, when encoded, is usable by a machine.
- one of a set of basic symbols that singly or in a series of two or more represents data and, when encoded, is usable in a computer.
- a style of writing or printing.
- [Rom. Cath. Theol.]the ineffaceable imprint received on the soul through the sacraments of baptism, confirmation, and ordination.
- (formerly) a cipher or cipher message.
- in character:
- in harmony with one's personal character or disposition: Such behavior is not in character for him.
- in accordance with the role or personality assumed in a performance: an actor in character.
- out of character:
- out of harmony with one's personal character or disposition: Her remarks were out of character.
- away from the role or personality assumed in a performance: The actor stepped out of character.
- (of a part or role) representing a personality type, esp. by emphasizing distinctive traits, as language, mannerisms, physical makeup, etc.
- (of an actor or actress) acting or specializing in such roles.
- to portray;
- to engrave;
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Marys Secret Garden #4 2; 3. Characters Mary .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 677 x 508. It's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Marys Secret Garden.
Assessment of Substantial Notice Statue by Size room. The purpose continues to be the same with the next level: someone to become in taking a look at the sculpture, more versatile. In cases like this, the length between the room's statue, establish the utmost control high sculpture. For example, if the mileage between your statue with a patio only 3 yards away, an effort to ensure that a maximum of only one meter-high statue.
With designs including the sculpture can be an element that can form the classic style outside and inside the step, Marys Secret Garden #4 2; 3. Characters Mary . is loaded, is no exception to yard. Statue inside the park's location was actually a symbol and is generally merely made from rock. But along with contemporary sculpture's improvement, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both the materials and the design utilized in range using the growth of innovation and engineering such as white concrete, of new products.
Adjust how big is the statue's placement by Location. A tiny sculpture might be positioned in between your crops or on the footpath garden's edge. Meanwhile, statues that were bigger can be put into the park's midst or the nook