MEDIAme•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of medium.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
(-dē ē′).USA pronunciation
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
- the middle layer of an artery or lymphatic vessel.
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
BLASTblast (blast, bläst),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry blasts chilled us to the marrow.
- the blowing of a trumpet, whistle, etc.: One blast of the siren was enough to clear the street.
- a loud, sudden sound or noise: The radio let out an awful blast before I could turn it off.
- a forcible stream of air from the mouth, bellows, or the like.
- air forced into a furnace by a blower to increase the rate of combustion.
- a jet of steam directed up a smokestack, as of a steam locomotive, to increase draft.
- a draft thus increased.
- a forceful or explosive throw, hit, etc.: a blast down the third-base line.
- a party or riotously good time: Did we have a blast last night!
- something that gives great pleasure or enjoyment;
treat: My new electronic game is a blast.
- a vigorous outburst of criticism;
- See blast wave.
- the charge of dynamite or other explosive used at one firing in blasting operations.
- the act of exploding;
explosion: Some say the blast was in the next county.
- any pernicious or destructive influence, esp. on animals or plants;
- the sudden death of buds, flowers, or young fruit.
- at full blast, at maximum capacity;
at or with full volume or speed: The factory is going at full blast.Also, full blast.
- to make a loud noise on;
blow (a trumpet, automobile horn, etc.): He blasted his horn irritably at every car in his way.
- to cause to shrivel or wither;
- to affect with any pernicious influence;
destroy: Failure in the exam blasted her hopes for college. It was an indiscretion that blasted his good reputation.
- to break up or dislodge (a tree stump, rock, etc.): Their explosives were inadequate to blast the granite.
- to make, form, open up, etc., by blasting: to blast a tunnel through a mountain.
- to show to be false, unreliable, etc.;
discredit: His facts soundly blasted the new evidence.
- to curse;
damn (usually fol. by it or an object): Blast it, there's the phone again! Blast the time, we've got to finish this work.
- to censure or criticize vigorously;
denounce: In his campaign speech he really blasts the other party.
- to hit or propel with great force: He blasted a homer that tied the game. They were blasted into outer space.
- to shoot: The terrorists blasted him down.
- to produce a loud, blaring sound: The trumpets blasted as the overture began. His voice blasted until the microphone was turned down.
- to shoot: He whipped out his revolver and started blasting.
- to take narcotics.
- blast off:
- (of a rocket) to leave a launch pad under its own power.
- (of an astronaut) to travel aloft in a rocket.
CABINETcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hello guys, this image is about MEDIA BLAST CABINET . (good Media Blast Cabinet #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 919 x 1082. This image's file size is just 142 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Media Blast Cabinet.
When Media Blast Cabinet which are prone to shape and mold, there are many color accessible which contain mildew ides. Nevertheless, often, paint created designed for the restroom is adequate. Ensure the area to the ceiling or wall that is generally covered by the apparatus should really be tightly closed so as not to remove. Than to protect it, remember, it is more straightforward to avoid the reason for the situation. Some openings the tube, tend to be more more likely to cause problems over time. They should quickly do caulking to stop destruction later. Baseboard is another location that has a tendency to crash paint.
Before utilizing tub or the shower, delay a couple of days for the fresh Media Blast Cabinet to become licensed thoroughly. And to decrease the danger of destruction, constantly be sure to use the ventilator, and leave the doorway available if the toilet isn't in use.
Ensure peeling paint and the blobs fail to eliminate precisely. For applying color sand all floors to provide a good basis. After priming, join must be reclaimed ahead of the last coating.