Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Canisterscan•is•ter (kan′ə stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a small box or jar, often one of a kitchen set, for holding tea, coffee, flour, and sugar.
- Also called can′ister shot′. See case shot.
- the part of a gas mask containing the neutralizing substances through which poisoned air is filtered.
Hello , this post is about Nice Copper Kitchen Canisters #4 Williams Sonoma. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 604 x 604. It's file size is only 90 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Copper Kitchen Canisters.
By adding decorations tied by setting a small rug and intriguing in-it you're able to finish the decor. This carpet will undoubtedly be attached along with all-the things in a watch that is nice.
Therefore, it is important to manage to manage any office room comfortable and satisfying. Because to really have a relaxed Nice Copper Kitchen Canisters #4 Williams Sonoma, we are going to feel appreciate doing their everyday workday for most of US feel exhausted and bored.
That Office Space Decorating Tips to Overcome Boredom in Work could perhaps be input and ideas for that interiordesign of the dream home. The office can be a position where we spend some time performing our work that is daily. There's also currently saying that the workplace is a second home than households.