Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Graygray1 (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of a color between white and black;
having a neutral hue.
- dark, dismal, or gloomy: gray skies.
- dull, dreary, or monotonous.
- having gray hair;
- pertaining to old age;
- pertaining to, involving, or composed of older persons: gray households.
- old or ancient.
- indeterminate and intermediate in character: The tax audit concentrated on deductions in the gray area between purely personal and purely business expenses.
- any achromatic color;
any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.
- something of this color.
- gray material or clothing: to dress in gray.
- an unbleached and undyed condition.
- (often cap.) a member of the Confederate army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. blue (def. 5).
- a horse of a gray color.
- a horse that appears white but is not an albino.
Also, grey. gray′ly, adv.
- to make or become gray.
Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Hi guys, this image is about Silver Gray Paint Color ( Benjamin Moore Silver Gray Bedroom #12). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 529 x 681. This attachment's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Benjamin Moore Silver Gray Bedroom.
The Silver Gray Paint Color ( Benjamin Moore Silver Gray Bedroom #12) could be a focus within the space were good. It can be covered by you with hardwood, lumber, steel, or stone depending on the design of the glance and also your kitchen you need. An example will be the kitchen Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of jewel hardwood and material. The backsplash is manufactured while in the type of a wide strip that add a gorgeous focal point and protects the wall.
For that substance, wood is seldom used in the style of your kitchen backsplash due to the adverse effect of the water contrary to the timber. However, some modern kitchens are still employing timber for decoration backsplash. Lumber can give a rustic feel to the kitchen or just add heat to your contemporary minimalist layout.
Hard tiles pretty easily washed although it ought to be removed carefully with a clean dried cloth after washing to stop water locations that may blunt along with of the tiles. A of type, frequently long Silver Gray Paint Color ( Benjamin Moore Silver Gray Bedroom #12) produced from the table for the cabinet where the range and also the torpedo is situated. Consequently usually horizontal reel but can straight well.
Backsplash made stretching generally employs the kitchen set in picking out a Silver Gray Paint Color ( Benjamin Moore Silver Gray Bedroom #12) for home. Materials which can be easily washed normally be one of the considerations for that choice of components for the backsplash. Resources widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains an incredibly common option among customers.
You're able to choose an imaginative that is Silver Gray Paint Color ( Benjamin Moore Silver Gray Bedroom #12) with steel dishes pebble, or tiles so as to add ornamental features for the kitchen wall. When it comes for the kitchen plus some of the major things inside the kitchen, whether you're thinking of also the main wall, torpedo, counter, and freezer?
A steel platter can be used as opposed to wood or stone. Add a merry decorative dish as well as a texture that is different with wood or stone counter towards the surfaces and cabinets comparison. The tiles are a fantastic alternative for developing a backsplash as it is not just gorgeous and decorative, but also rather functional.
A wide variety of shapes shades and sizes in one single sort of porcelain get this material be adaptable. Here are a few alternatives backsplash. Stone backsplash is more popular because it gives luxury and its own style for the kitchen, specifically marble. The colour can be white or grey rock or a different general. Stone may be platter or tiled if you like a smooth feel.
Confident is most needed while cooking while in the kitchen? Nevertheless, you should start to look a part of your home wall. If you begin the wall only to clean or paint to clean the stains are hard to scrub, then there is the best solution for you.