Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Hello peoples, this photo is about The Mercury News ( Mattress Donation San Jose Ideas #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1536 x 1149. It's file size is just 394 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Mattress Donation San Jose.
The Mercury News ( Mattress Donation San Jose Ideas #3) isn't simply functional add your backyard, but also increase comfort. Mixing garden table that is intensive and comfortable chairs may convert a backyard right into a house meals. By following a recommendations stated below, pick a backyard table smartly. It's very important to consider the backyard search that you want. Do like you or a dining area merely wish to create a destination for a relax, you want to use?
You're able to extend living of your garden desk by storing them when not in use in an area that's guarded. You're able to put it within storage or the cellar when not used. Considering the quality of the The Mercury News ( Mattress Donation San Jose Ideas #3) that is acquired. Take a peek in the resources not depending on cheapness backyard stand that is expensive and utilized in the production of garden table. This assures furniture on your yard lasts longer than-expected a plant that it has thorns , long segmented, and increases.
Depending on your requirements, you are able to contemplate investing in a yard table based about the design and size resources. If you use a backyard desk with its advanced capabilities, then you certainly should spend more time on the maintenance of the stand rather than experiencing your enjoyable time. You can buy a table made of teak, firwood or material maintenance that is much does not be required by that.