Turn Your Backyard Into A Driving Range With This Full Size Professional Golf Practice Driving Net ( Backyard Net #7) Photos Gallery
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Intoin•to (in′to̅o̅; unstressed in′tŏŏ, -tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- to the inside of;
in toward: He walked into the room. The train chugged into the station.
- toward or in the direction of: going into town.
- to a point of contact with;
against: backed into a parked car.
- (used to indicate insertion or immersion in): plugged into the socket.
- (used to indicate entry, inclusion, or introduction in a place or condition): received into the church.
- to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about: went into shock; lapsed into disrepair; translated into another language.
- to the occupation, action, possession, circumstance, or acceptance of: went into banking; coerced into complying.
- (used to indicate a continuing extent in time or space): lasted into the night; far into the distance.
- (used to indicate the number to be divided by another number): 2 into 20 equals 10.
- interested or absorbed in, esp. obsessively: She's into yoga and gardening.
- in debt to: I'm into him for ten dollars.
- pertaining to a function or map from one set to another set, the range of which is a proper subset of the second set, as the function f, from the set of all integers into the set of all perfect squares where f(x) = x2 for every integer.
Rangerange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Sizesize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Practiceprac•tice (prak′tis),USA pronunciation n., v., -ticed, -tic•ing.
- habitual or customary performance;
operation: office practice.
custom: It is not the practice here for men to wear long hair.
- repeated performance or systematic exercise for the purpose of acquiring skill or proficiency: Practice makes perfect.
- condition arrived at by experience or exercise: She refused to play the piano, because she was out of practice.
- the action or process of performing or doing something: to put a scheme into practice; the shameful practices of a blackmailer.
- the exercise or pursuit of a profession or occupation, esp. law or medicine: She plans to set up practice in her hometown.
- the business of a professional person: The doctor wanted his daughter to take over his practice when he retired.
- the established method of conducting legal proceedings.
- Usually, practices. [Archaic.]intrigues;
- to perform or do habitually or usually: to practice a strict regimen.
- to follow or observe habitually or customarily: to practice one's religion.
- to exercise or pursue as a profession, art, or occupation: to practice law.
- to perform or do repeatedly in order to acquire skill or proficiency: to practice the violin.
- to train or drill (a person, animal, etc.) in something in order to give proficiency.
Also,[Brit.,] practise (for defs. 11–19). prac′tic•er, n.
- to do something habitually or as a practice.
- to pursue a profession, esp. law or medicine.
- to exercise oneself by repeated performance in order to acquire skill: to practice at shooting.
- [Archaic.]to plot or conspire.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Turn Your Backyard Into A Driving Range With This Full Size Professional Golf Practice Driving Net ( Backyard Net #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 596 x 517. This photo's file size is just 64 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Backyard Net.
Indonesia is the world's greatest stick company. Rattan increase and spread in some areas, including Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan product, the organic material to keep home furniture including seats, platforms, shelves and partitions can be used within the use of room. Besides content having a mix of bamboo cane is an essential element in residential structure bamboo's interior.
Check each link Turn Your Backyard Into A Driving Range With This Full Size Professional Golf Practice Driving Net ( Backyard Net #7) cautiously whether there is a ruined or chipped. As well as wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against termites that require to become granted anti- covering that is pest. As well as furnishings from rattan that is natural, there are also additional alternative will be the manufactured rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a lighter weight, have no association scarves and tolerant to mites.
the flexibility to find the excellent rattan furniture is provided by the advancement of synthetic rattan furniture items as well as an extensive choice of wicker furniture layout course fills the inner space your property.