Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats (charming Nissan Xterra Rubber Floor Mats #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1335 x 1001. It's file size is only 181 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Nissan Xterra Rubber Floor Mats.
Nissan Xterra Rubber Floor Mats framed supply and mirror by color could be a contemporary ethnic attractive ornaments. Though a straightforward shape, towel sheet manufactured from bamboo the photo above doesn't look conventional, really. Its modest layout, merged using a contemporary interior minimalism. Even as we know, the bamboo-segment having its stops sealed. Shut finishes may be used as normal planting method. Just require dexterity and expertise, subsequently be potted seed of bamboo.
Exclusive multipurpose holder can be had from bamboo. Wooden planks arranged having a load inside the kind of the bamboo glance modern but still you'll find shades of special and artistic. Sundries decoration occupancy of room divider or another partition. If the partition is normally derived from woven bamboo, however in the impression of bamboo are made full and purposely arranged. Include yellow lights in the bottom to generate spectacular consequences and atmosphere.
Consistency bamboo around the surfaces of the bathroom is created just somewhat, not fully. Wall that is feature was also efficiently become a center point in the current racial style's toilet. Roofs which might be eco-friendly, and certainly suited to places with sultry environment like Australia, the top of WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats (charming Nissan Xterra Rubber Floor Mats #5). No need to be concerned about bamboo roof's toughness and durability, due to bamboo's advanced technology could be preserved and could be sturdy.