Creamcream (krēm),USA pronunciation n.
- the fatty part of milk, which rises to the surface when the liquid is allowed to stand unless homogenized.
- a soft solid or thick liquid containing medicaments or other specific ingredients, applied externally for a prophylactic, therapeutic, or cosmetic purpose.
- Usually, creams. a soft-centered confection of fondant or fudge coated with chocolate.
- a purée or soup containing cream or milk: cream of tomato soup.
- the best part of anything: the cream of society.
- a yellowish white;
light tint of yellow or buff.
- cream of the crop, the best or choicest: a college that accepts only students who are the cream of the crop.
- to form cream.
- to froth;
- to advance or favor only the wealthiest, most skilled or talented, etc., esp. so as to reap the benefits oneself: Management is creaming by advancing only the most productive workers.
- Also, cream one's jeans. Slang (vulgar).
- to have an orgasm, esp. to ejaculate or experience glandular lubrication of the vagina.
- to be overcome, as in rapturous admiration or delight.
- to work (butter and sugar, or the like) to a smooth, creamy mass.
- to prepare (chicken, oysters, vegetables, etc.) with cream, milk, or a cream sauce.
- to allow (milk) to form cream.
- to skim (milk).
- to separate as cream.
- to take the cream or best part of.
- to use a cosmetic cream on.
- to add cream to (tea, coffee, etc.).
- to beat or damage severely;
- to defeat decisively.
- to accomplish, esp. to pass (a test or course), with great ease and success: She creamed the math test, getting the highest grade in the class.
- of the color cream;
Wingwing (wing),USA pronunciation n.
- either of the two forelimbs of most birds and of bats, corresponding to the human arms, that are specialized for flight.
- either of two corresponding parts in flightless birds, which may be rudimentary, as in certain ratite birds, or adapted for swimming, as in penguins.
- one of the paired, thin, lateral extensions of the body wall of an insect, located on the mesothorax and the metathorax, by means of which it flies.
- a similar structure with which gods, angels, demons, etc., are conceived to be provided for the purpose of flying.
- an arm of a human being, esp. a baseball player's pitching or throwing arm.
- a means or instrument of flight, travel, or progress.
- the act or manner of flying.
- something resembling or likened to a bird's wing, as a vane or sail of a windmill.
- one of a pair of airfoils attached transversely to the fuselage of an aircraft and providing lift.
- both airfoils, taken collectively.
- a part of a building projecting on one side of, or subordinate to, a central or main part.
- either of two forward extensions of the sides of the back of an easy chair.
- either of the two side portions of an army or fleet, usually called right wing and left wing, and distinguished from the center;
- an administrative and tactical unit of the U.S. Air Force consisting of two or more groups, headquarters, and certain supporting and service units.
- (in flight formation) noting a position to the side and just to the rear of another airplane.
- [Fort.]either of the longer sides of a crownwork, uniting it to the main work.
- (in some team games) any one of the positions, or a player in such a position, on the far side of the center position, known as the left and right wings with reference to the direction of the opposite goal.
- the platform or space on the right or left of the stage proper.
- See wing flat.
- an ala: the wings of the sphenoid.
- any leaflike expansion, as of a samara.
- one of the two side petals of a papilionaceous flower. See diag. under papilionaceous.
- either of the parts of a double door, screen, etc.
- the feather of an arrow.
- a faction within a political party, as at one extreme or the other: conflict between the right wing and the left wing.
- one of the far side areas of the hold of a merchant vessel.
- a fender of an automobile, truck, bicycle, or other vehicle.
- on the wing:
- in flight, or flying: a bird on the wing.
- in motion;
active: Scouts are on the wing in search of a new talent.
- take wing:
- to begin to fly;
take to the air.
- to leave in haste;
depart: Our resolutions to economize swiftly took wing.
- under one's wing, under one's protection, care, or patronage: She took the orphan under her wing.
- to equip with wings.
- to enable to fly, move rapidly, etc.;
lend speed or celerity to.
- to supply with a winglike part, a side structure, etc.
- to transport on or as on wings.
- to perform or accomplish by wings.
- to traverse in flight.
- to wound or disable in the wing: to wing a bird.
- to wound (a person) in an arm or other nonvital part.
- to bring down (as a flying bird) by a shot.
- to throw;
lob: He winged a ball through the neighbor's window.
- to brush or clean with a wing.
- [Theat.]to perform (a part, role, etc.) relying on prompters in the wings.
- to travel on or as if on wings;
soar: They are winging to the coast.
- wing it, to accomplish or execute something without sufficient preparation or experience;
improvise: He had no time to study, so he had to wing it.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Whitmore Cream Wing Lindy Chair (beautiful Cream Wingback Chair #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 522 x 522. It's file size is just 33 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Cream Wingback Chair.
Everybody knows that color is one in making a style that is beautiful room of the most critical facets. Shade can be an indispensable element for producing or remodeling styles, thus selecting the most appropriate shades has to be considered.
The sack is just a place where we rest, a haven where we sleep once we are sick, or simply once we are exhausted, tired of the everyday program. The bed room will be the location where we wanted examine a favorite book, to be alone or perhaps stay silent. Suites has to be a place that could create us feel relaxed.
As mentioned in the last report, the colour could push impact on perception, feeling and connection. Therefore, you ought to pay special focus in selecting the most appropriate shade on your household rooms.